Monday, October 06, 2008

birthdays on september

yes i know is already october, and i'm late to post this, bt still i insist to post this...

2nd September
-my dearie daughter
-Shi Ning-
yesh, i am a mummy hahaha..i get to knew her since i was f3 if i wasnt mistaken...knew her from some friends at cheerleading, and guess wat ppl, she is a tiny girl tat can surprise you..how?she is dammm good in girama, her body can bend like aiyo...like a rubbber..hahaha...
she thought me to use the ribbon for girama for our school 50th annivesary concert..
well a cute lil girl who is 1 yr younger than me..she has a cute face and cute voice..well even though we only get along on performance, bt i reallly love her, and the moments spend together is really sweet, i'll nvr forget that...
and i miss her sooo much now...eeek..hope for 1 day we get to hang out together..n.n

btw..to my dear shining, good luck for your spm, all the best, dun worry too much, u can do it!!
mummy always support you..although i'm not ur only mom and i'm not ur real mom, bt i'll still treat u as a daughter, as a friend and sayang u banyak banyak..hehehe..loves muackxx



3rd September-Foo Jing Sheng
yes i posted abt his bday b4, so not gonna say too much abt it...
bt still wanna wish him all the best in everything...take care boy..
dun worry u're still my cinderella...hahaa



11th September-Sumitra
yesh my dearie suu!!!knew her for few yrs dunno since when lah..bt she is a nice girl tat jaga and sayang me alot..i even rmb she purposely move the date of the camp just for me!!so nice of her..too bad cant celebrate with her..bt nvm i belanja her lobak gou tat day..HAHAHAHA..
a very clever, potential and strong girl....bt still she can go crazy with me..hahaha tats why i love her!!

to my dearie sue, you are really a nice nice nice good good good friend for me...if i've done anything wrong to you, really sorry..and thanks for being such a nice friend to me..i love you lots..good luck in ur up coming exam..and all the best in everything..take care..muackxx




15th September-
Gan Xin Hui
my lgc...wat is lgc???is lou gong zai means lil husband in cantonese...and i'm her 3rd wife..haha she flower hearted got so many wifes...i knew her since i was f2 i think..how i bcame her wife i dun rmb..bt many things tat we have go through, we had misunderstood b4, bt still she is still my lgc..my really good friend..and yea..i'm going out with her on next thursday!!wippeee..she ajak me to go eat sushi...got promotion leh!!wahahahahahha so nice of her...
well, she is a happy go lucky kind of girl, she dun mind ppl tease her and she is really strong and mix with her really makes my life full of laughter..well now u guys know where i got this crazyness from..ya is part from her..bt not all, i cant be her..she is unique to me and also to every1..i was a queit girl and used to be emo in high school, bt she really influence me to be more happy...she brings laughter to everywhere to every1..

to my lgc xin hui..u damm lucky lah u..same bday with my idol..haha bt still i have to say sorry for the past i've done, well is a past now..so lets just forget abt it and i miss you alot, nvm i get to see you next week...weeee thx for inviting me..hahaha if not i'll missed the sushi again..well i really appreciate you alot for being a very good friend to me..although we cant meet tat often, bt we'll still keep in touch..and u'll always remain in my heart..thanks for being a friend..muackxx


p/s:oh ya..ppl other than my lgc, is also my idol's bday-JOLIN TSAI..!!!




17th September
-Tay Li Xin
a girl from my class, a pretty,nice and hardworking girl..she is my classmate for now and also for the next 2 yrs..hehehe..so she is gonna suffer bcaz she has to be the same class with me..wahahaha..well she is a good dancer and also so coicidence that she knew my daughter...shining!!wohoo...erm..gonna know more abt her lah..even though same class, same gang..bt dunno why speechless..

dear lixin, dun worry i'm speechless is bcaz my brain is stuck, bt i know tat u have alot of potential in doing things and i admire ur hardworking-ness...and also ur cleverness...how come u so clever 1??yer..i jealous d...haha..anyway u are really a nice girl and thx for having the bbq party last month...and thanks for being my classmate for now and also for the next 2 yrs and thanks for being such a nice friend to me..u're gonna be my friend for now and also forever...!!!and that shows tat how much i love you!!!btw all the best in everything..and u still haven teach me dancing lar..so long d..hahahaha...muackxx




18th September
-Sze Huey-
a very very very cute girl that i knew since yrs ago, ya she is reallly cute, her voice her appearance and even her heart is cute...hahaha, bt dun see her so cute, she is well educated....a very clever girl and ya she is my dunno husband or wife..hahaha is either 1..

my dear sze huey...duno to call u lougong or loupo..hahaha..nvm tat doesnt matters bt wat matters is u are such a good friend to me...and nobody can ever replace your cuteness..thanks for being my friend for now and also forever...i love you..muackxx


-Cheryl-
yesh i posted her bday b4 already..so not gonna write tat much...
bt still have to thanks her for inviting me to her bday and thanks for being a good friend of mine..just like a sister for me although she always bully me..hahaha..bt without her i won't grow up and learn something...thanks..and i love you too cheryl..muackxx




19th September-Seo Soon Heng
1 of my classmates in secondary school..although i knew him for 2 yrs, not very long and we sit quite far in class...bt still we have our fun times..hahaha..such a nice guy of him...bt also always bully me..cz i always bully his friend..hahahaa...bt still he is my friend for now and forever, he is parts of my brothers...

to soon heng..although seldom talk to u in school times..bt hey i always kacao u at msn and even msg u..hahaha sorry lah if u get annoyed..bt thx for chatting with me when i kacao u..hahaha..keep in touch bro...take care..all the best in everything...and yes i love you and i miss you...




24th September-Tan Ju-Ho
my 1 and only elder bro in the whole wide world..yes he is my bro..we got blood relation 1...ppl see carefully my real brother..well i know he wont read my blog 1..bt still gonna say tat he is always my best bro even though he scold me..bt still he got sayang me..i rmb tat i got slapped by some1 by no reason..and he help me..of course in a wrong way..bt thanks for helping me though..
you are my best bro and no1 can ever replace you..i love you too.!!




30th September-Emily
a nice sweet girl that i knew her for not long...and she is my classmate for now and of course for the next 2 yrs..well she looks queit for me at the 1st sight i look at her..bt once u knew her is different..she is a friendly girl tats why i get to know her...although i didnt really talk to her abt my stuff...bt still i can feel tat she is a nice friend for me and also the others...

to emily...dunno why damm speechless now..maybe bcaz u're the last 1 tat i write...bt dun worry..once i know more abt u..i'll write long long..hahahahha...anyway thx for being my friend and also my classmate..well have to say sorry if i've done anything wrong to you...hope u forgive me..and i really appreciate you alot...thanks...and yesh i love you too!!muackxxx..





ok..finally is end of the september post...so many ppl birthday in this month..i wonder how come parents have to give birth to their child on september...hahahaha..anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of the people above..may you ppl stay well and happy always..and yesh I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!muackxxx...you ppl will always stay in my heart

No comments: