Wednesday, October 22, 2008

long lost friend

actually is not very long, is just after spm and i dun get to see these ppl....yeap, went to pyramid with xin hui and serh min on last thursday, the main reason we go there is for the sushi..wohoo since got promotion then we shall go..hahaa..

xin hui reach there at 12pm, and she told us to be there by 1pm i was like..omg why so early?i cant imagine wat she has been doing there for 1 hour, then i reach outside pyramid at 12.55pm, thought of giving myself 5 minutes to rush to there..and then i was stopped by a guy, the maxis guy..and he started to promote the postpaid thingy..omg, i was damm hungry bt he still keep talking and talking..then i can hear tat he sounds abit weird when he speak english, and is damm slow..then i straight away talk to him in mandrin "do u feel better if u speak mandrin?" hahaha..he smiled to me and continue everything in mandrin..i'm so mean to make him embarrased..then, i thought of leaving by giving the reason i'll come back after i finish my lunch, then he say it won't take u very long...only 5 minutes..oh gosh..and then another maxis guy, which is his colleague, came and explain to me the same thing..he thought tat i dun understand wat the 1st maxis guy says since he talk to me for soo long...then the 2nd maxis guy talk to me with a loud voice...then i ask him.. "why u sounds so excited?" then he lower down his voice d..hahaha...so nice of zharing these 2 guys..bt then in the end..i dun get to get away from them..and my only choice is change to postpaid..so guys, i changed to postpaid d...

ok after that i rush to sushi king thought that both of the girls was waiting for me..and eh.? where is serh min??i only saw xin hui...then xin hui told me that serh min will be late..so we waited..as my stomach growl..and when is 1.40..serh min reach d..bt still we have to wait for 10 mins more for our place..wat kind of service is that..?we told them earlier to reserved 3 places for us..ah..fine then..so after we were inside..we start ordering the drinks..in the mean time, my bro called and told me he reach..fyi, we didnt say tat we're gonna eat together, is just so coicidence that my bro and his friends together me and my friends are going to the same place at the same time..and since we have 3 person, and we don't mind sharing table with others..and our table have 3 empty places..so my bro and his friends sit together with us...we are actually sharing the table, bt we doesn't looks like we are...as pyramid's sushi king, is sucks..they dun have all the food that we want, and those sushi we want was taken away by other ppl...aih cant blame, cz is the last day of promotion...after sushi we went off 1st, and teman serh min to shop..ya i shop too..tats why i was broke..

after shopping we went for starbucks, since we'll get 10% discount bcaz serh min work in starbucks, and then when we have to pay that time..they say no discount, bcaz she dun have the card..i stunt, bt is okay for me lah..takan scold the worker there..so thats all for my day lah...although i'm not really satisfied with the sushi, bt still i'm glad to see my old friends..n.n



while waiting for serh min..


after starbucks
lou gong zai and lou po zai
(husband and wife)
i love this pic alot..
i miss all of you...we should hang out together more..
loves~

No comments: