Saturday, June 14, 2008

TAG

well is kinda boring now, and i haven been updating my blog for half a month...
so sorry to all my dearie readers, well i haven get all the pictures that i want, especially from JUSTIN, XUAN SHAN, NGIAP KIM!!
so since i don't have the pictures, i'll do this tag by sui lun!!!



#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
erm..my reaction??sure i will be shock lah!!duh~

#2 if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
erm, live happily ever after!!

#3 what will your dream wedding be like?
simple, romantic, sweet, lovely and memorable

#4 are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
nope, nobody lie to me

#5 what's your ideal lover like?
have a cute smile, tall enough for me, care for me, understand me, play with me, laugh with me, support me, and LOVE ME!!!

#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
of course the best is loving someone and loved by the same person the you're loving some1..get wat i mean?

#7 how long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
it depends on what kind of situation

#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
wish the best for them..n.n

#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
i got fed up, but not unhappy

#10 is being tagged fun?
is fun when u have nth to do, bt i feel very annoying when u keep doing it

#11 how do you see yourself in ten years time?
10 years ago, i was short, ugly, stupid, blur, careless, young, immature, good in studies, hardworking, love to copy ppl, got lesser friends...
and NOW, i am tall enough, still abit blur, sometimes careless, old, mature than b4, not that good in studies, lazy, be myself, i got plenty of sweety friends, know how to differenciate good and bad, right or wrong..

#12 who are currently the most important people to you?
my friends, family, doggie..

#13 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
-he is damm good in piano!!
-he is romantic..
-he is younger than me
-my bro's friend
-my friend's bro
-he is hardworking
-he is clever

#14 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
gosh!!..is kinda hard to choose..i dun wanna be single, and i dun wanna be tat poor too...

#15 what's the first thing you do every morning?
open my eyes lah...duh~

#16 would you give all in a relationship?
not all, sometimes we have to sacrifice the relationship because of something..

#17 if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
nah~i don't have two hearts

#18 what type of friends do you like?
i dun like my friends..I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!

#19 what type of friends do you dislike?
erm..if i dislike them, i wont take them as my friends

Im going to tag....
any1 who wanna do this tag

No comments: