Monday, April 14, 2008

sunday!!

sunday, yeah!!!!is my favourite day..is been two weeks i nvr went there...gosh i've been missing each and every one there, my kalyana mitra's and my cute students..and even miss some of the funny *incident* happening there...
as usual i have to wake up early in the morning, but yesterday was earlier than normally, cz ming huiy is picking me up to temple, *thx ming huiy* and also thx to van for helping me to tell her so that i don't need to wait for my mom and be late to temple again.


so i reach quite early yesterday, and van ask me to wait for her, and i've been waiting and waiting...i nvr even went up to my class cz i expect that there will be another teacher there..bt after that i had a bad feeling, so after that i rush up to my class...and omg!!!there isn't any teacher yet..argh!!so i have to bring them down to puja *as usual* and after 15 minutes, wan yeng reach temple..omg..i felt so relieved!!bt that time puja was ending d..and between puja session, van pass me smth, which is the wesak project for my class..omg!!!such a big manila card to be drawn and to be colour...and i even have to write the summary out sumore...


after that, geetha reach oh yeah!!!i'm so happy abt it!!so i went down trying to wait for xuan shan, and i saw her half way..and every teacher was here...i felt so glad that i dun have to teach yesterday..so me and xuan shan went to help van..and i've been put with wei chiang at the same group..bcaz they have to dance the banana dance...while waiting for the kids, sze huey, chiang, vincent and me were chit chating there...bt thx to van i dun need to go to class and i've been started to sweat early in the morning..


after helping her, me, xuan shan, sui yuan and my brother's gang were sitting at the steps infront of asoka hall chit-chatting..and then kei kei reached, so we chat alot bt i kinda forgotten what we chat...yup and then my stomach started growling, and ya..i'm hungry!!swt...so we plan to go mamak to eat, bt as we were to go, van asked xuan shan to help her to photostat the song lyrics and asked me wheter are we joining them, and i said yes, bt that time i was hungry, so i accompany xuan shan to photostat together with kei kei and pass the lyrics to van, but i dunno why i just stand there and started to sing with them...and we sang until 11.30, and gosh it was dancing class time already, and of course i nvr have a chance to eat already....
so as usual we warm up 1st, and started with the youngest children...so van thought the new dance that she choreograph for them, then we have twist together with the group slightly older, and lastly us..at first everyone is fine and goood...bt after a long while, we are so tired that van said our turning sux..owh..and the weird part is, i was crawling while half way dancing...just bcaz i stay to close with the person beside me, so i have to lightly move to the other side by *crawling*..and i even fall when people were to get up...when i fall, people around were laughing and so am i...gosh that day was tiring where i fully use my energy to dance...

finished dancing class we went to eat...yay!!finally i get to eat from starving the whole morning..but that meal was really a rush for everyone, bcaz we are all late for meeting..and we had marshmallow while meeeting, thx xuan shan..n.n...and after meeting we went home and poor kei kei have to check the cupboard with ah shan...and i was sooo tired that i can't even open my eyes when i'm in the car...is a tiring day for me, but really fun..

No comments: