Wednesday, April 23, 2008

exam

hey people...this post is to tell u guys that i won't on9 that often anymore, due to my exam that is coming soon next week, i've plenty things to study abt it..see this is the last minute work..so pls dun learn from me..i have to force myself now to study, this is college life, not secondary anymore..so cannot play play..everything is all abt my future..so without wasting much of my time i have to start study right now.
btw people, if u see me on9 straight away tell me to study, if i decline or what just scold me..okay..dun worry i won't keep inside my heart if u scold me..i will appreciate everything u guys did...so hope that u guys can help me...

so also to my classmates and all the others who are having exam or soon having exam...GOOD LUCK!!hope that u guys get good result and don't be a last minute fella like me...take care every1...hope to see every1 soon..love ya all..

No comments: