Tuesday, April 01, 2008

is so cruel

well..yesterday when i was watching drama halfway, my maid suddenly come and ask me wheter am i scared of snake? tat time there is this thought came to my mind..there is a snake in my hse and she is trying to ask me to catch..
then i asked her why?and she told me there's a snake under the cupboard there...and i quickly get up from the sofa tat b4 that i was lying on it...and then i saw the head of the snake out from the cupboard abit...i try to get near it but my maid ask me not to near if not the snake will went in again....
i can't really see how the snake looks like, but i can know that is only a small grey snake and b4 tat my maid said that there's a snake behind our hse..and tis is the snake...whoa....it came into the living hall...i wonder how many rats the snake had eaten...hahaa..then the 1st thing i do is ran upstairs and tell my mom..then my mom went down and talk to my maid, as she was asking to my maid i was there pointing where the snake is...and i am like those "pa po" go tell my brother that there's a snake in our hse...and my bro thought that i was jk..omg..plss lah..why would i wan to joke smth abt there's a snake in my hse...

after that my mom get a stick and try to hit the snake..but the snake went into the cupboard d..then my bro, my mom and my maid try to pull out the cupboard..and there they saw the snake...my mom was standing on one side and my maid was standing another side of the cupboard..so my mom was trying to stop the snake from goin away, then my maid try to hit the snake..OUCH!! is so pain for the snake...and i can't really see anything, cz is blocked by my bro and my mom...and when the time i get to see the snake, the head is flat, and those things inside the snake's head is burst out...yuck!!!! is so cruel...yer..felt so bad for the snake..and after that my mom pull out the snake from the behind of the cupboard..and then i can still see the snake's body moving, then my maid was too scare to hold the snake and put it into the plastic bag..she scared that the snake will bite her..and she keep using the stick to hit the snake's body, but still the snake is moving..omg...is just so cruel...
bt after that my brave bro pick up the snake with a stick and put it into the plastic bag..and after that i see blood on the floor..gosh is just so cruel....hope the snake r.i.p...

No comments: