Sunday, December 12, 2010

coming to year end

so is already december, which means CHRISTMAS~!!!! i don't know why but i felt sooo excited about christmas this year, is not like i have any plans going on or whatever.

but this shows that 2011 is coming, oh wells time flies eh.
so 2010 i can't say is a great year, but is definitely a last year for me to enjoy before turning to an officially adult! lol it doesn't make sense at all i know. i shall do it in different categories

1st and foremost, whatever that i've been spending time on, work
yes I love my job, although i am truly unsatisfied with my pay >.< but seriously i never felt that i didn't wanna do a single thing from there. I wish to be even more committed, and help my senior, Sara, more in work based. yes she is my senior and my working partner for the entire year, so i basically spend the whole year with her from mon-fri! except holidays and our leave. so yea
she's my great great great senior, who guided me all the way the whole year, and i seriously learn a lot from her. I tell u i have the coolest senior of all, i bet u all won't have when u all are working! hah! xp
besides i do have other colleagues such as joanne, anisah, rani, kavi, pui shan, claire, amelia, aunty mary, aunty selvi, aunty prema, aunty susan.
and not to forget alia, irene and elaine, and they're leaving for good =)
alia all the best to you in ampang, wishing u the best luck and u'll get to know all the awesome ppl there.
irene, once again congratulations for becoming a principle trainee, u're 1 great person i've known.
e laine, although i still get to see u until january 8, but all the best to you in ur studies, i'm sure u'll do great in it =D

so yea, my i have 16 children in my class, and working in upper level for a new comer for me, is kinda hard, plus is a mix age group, which is even harder. well a great great challenge for me~ woot! so i guess i'll be working in the same age group next year, well is kinda fun to work with older children. there're lots of things that u'll get to see unexpectedly, children may surprise u with their knowledge, and there'll be 20 children for us next year, "congratulations" to both sara and I. lol

overall, my work life is great! it may not be perfect, it may be stressful sometimes but is definitely a job that i like =)

welll just started my studies in degree, am still not liking it, i only like it when i get to meet up with emily and melanie, lol. well this is the only thing that i felt stressful with. just so u know i'm not the type that likes to study or read books, am not a book person, sad case huh. I'll try to learn how to love books aite?

as to my sunday school peeps, am not very active this year, well i tend to slack off a lot, and i won't be going back in 2011 anymore, well perhaps mayb to help out in certain events and just drop by for a visit. but definitely not fully committed in it. But is great to get to know all of you there, will see u guys during camp, will enjoy that last moment with u all =)

so i guess thats it, and to whoever that are closer to me, well u just think you are then you are, hahahahahah xp im very greatful to have u all, people that have been entertaining me, trying to cheer me up, caring for me, spending time with me, u know i do love all of you =)
and to whoever that are leaving me next year, lucky u, to make me miss you all even more, lol.
yes don't expect me to stay strong in next year, i might be the weakest girl u'll ever seen.
I'll complain even more next year, who knows rite? So do ask me out when i'm having holiday i would love to hang out with u all =)

take care, much love from me
toodles

1 comment:

Jci said...

=)