Monday, May 24, 2010

something simple can be powerful =)

Yesterday

When I just got into the class, on of my student staight away tell me

Weing Xi: I got a surprise for you~!!!

Me: *Look at the table, saw a whole plastic bag of empty large bottles* that's not a surprise for me~ that's for the school, is for wesak day my dear =)

Weing Xi: No, not that, I have surprise for you and teacher Geetha
*takes out 2 present from her bag and giving


Weing Xi: this is for you~ Happy Teacher's Day~ =D


Such a sweet girl is she, and i always love to imitate the way she talks hahahahaha~!
and i got a hp pouch, with a large rabbit head on top, although i might not use it, but is sweet enough to get something from the students =)

Today

Nadira walk in to the class holding a piece of paper saying
"aunty kelly this is for u~ =)" she has the cutest and sweetest smile of all

I thought it was another drawing of hers again to show it to everyone, but inside
i saw the big word "Aunty Kelly" with an arrow pointing to a girl that drew by her bother, i guess~ lol
and yea seriously it was cute~!
and i asked her what is it? cause she've gaved me a teacher's day present and a week ago
and she told me, is a story book~!
hahaha although i don't understand the story, but i can see the effort that she made to write the numbers, with different types of flowers and fishes inside the picture

they brightens up my day~! =D

No comments: