Tuesday, July 28, 2009

updates

saturday's ball game was fun!

newletter is almost done

mike's hse is quite big and i'm still wondering where does he sleep he don't have any bed in his room

jiaern and i get to eat gummy bears weeee!!!

one of my student shit in the class, which made me laugh and scold him at the same time
*his shit is super smelly that kind*
if you know the scene you'll definitely had the expression as me

i missed out choir practice during sunday, and also the dance practice

i can't wait for ice-cream this friday yippeee!!!

from 2 pint of ice-cream became 1 already
*cz of me being honest and greedy at the same time*

i miss adrian, is been 2 weeks i haven't see him

i scared off hock hou by not telling him what i wanna give him today hahaha
*and is actually the cfc cd that i pass to him from kei*

i have to delay poor kah wai's bday celebration due to my busyness

i'm gonna missed out the rest of the ball training
cz i'm having class on saturdays

i'm totally broke and i still owe some ppl money

i want to get my pay asap!!!



i'm jus a little happy girl
n.n

1 comment:

Jci said...

i'll miss u more on saturdays