Tuesday, July 14, 2009

midnight summer's dream (part 2)

these are some other unrevealed pic for prom


the 1 and only pic taken from my phone quite clear huh?



as y can see my dress is not long enough for me and is quite weird to see my feet there


some other pretty gals that are not introduced

clyne


chui yee


mun yee


yvonne damm i miss her!!



seriously i wanna say a big thank you to kei and mike to spend the time go shopping with me to get my dress, shoe and clutch

besides thx to hock hou and his friend for coming tat night

thanks to cheryl for setting up my hair nicely so i dun have to waste money to set up my hair

and thanks to rae for making up for me

and thanks to lixin for lending me her cam

and also the other girls tat took a pic for me, so tat i get a few pics for tat night

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

1 comment:

Jci said...

I LOVE U LOADS TOO!