Thursday, June 18, 2009

the past is a history

yea i know right is damm random for me to post smth like this

today i was soo free and i jus click around and i look back to lotsa stuff

and gosh seeing the changes from the past till now, seeing every1 change, the way they talk, the way they dress, their looks and other stuff really bring back lotsa memories

well thinking back how immature am i last time and on the 19th year of my life i am like tat, i wonder how will i be in the future

feel like tearing when looking back, being regret of somethings tat i didnt do, and i made the wrong mistake, bt on the 2nd thought, this is where i get to learn from my mistake, the starting point for me to grow up. and to stand up and continue the journey.

well time flies so fast, and ppl really change, but ppl tat are in my heart will never change i still love them and i appreciate them for being part of my life, i'm really glad to have every1 tat is around me right now.

i know i sounds emo, but don't worry people i'm alright to tell u ppl honestly i've been thinking too much lately, so don't worry is just me, i'll still be as crazy as b4 and loving each and every1 of u tat are around me.

so look foward to the future and keep going on the journey and continue learning

thanks to all of you!!!

1 comment:

Salvatore Kiyokawa said...

A fun fact:
Do something which you wana do starting from today onwards.and never ever regret after doing it :)