Tuesday, June 02, 2009

FAMILY DAY

23rd June- SERI RASA SAYANG FAMILY DAY

is a day where our kindy invite all the family of our students to come over, had some fun socialize together and eat!! well it was a blast everything went quite well. A really successful day!
pics are shown to see how memorable it is

my dear ranma


my dear caitlin


my dear why why nicholas


the very rough keiron


my all time colleague



us and ranma


us and amy

well didn't get a chance to take pics with the others, they went back too early

29th June- Baby Gabriel's bday

well i couldn't be there to celebrate it kinda sad and it was also the last day my dear caitlin will be in the school, i'm soo gonna miss her.




dearie gabriel's bday




ranma with caitlin


my two lovely girls


my dear sweety caitlin. a girl that is from finland, is a mix, well ya she is damm gorgeous and sweet and cute and smart too. she came to school for 2 months and she is leaving soon. 29th is her last day to be at school so sad tat i couldn't see her tat day.
well the cutest part of her is
i asked her "so u are going back to finlad?"
she said " yea, i can't wait to go back!"
me: "i'm so gonna miss you, will you miss me?"
caitlin: "i will bring u go!"

how sweet is she to say something like this although everytime she is crying for me to put her in the car, crying for not staying at daycare, but is jus the nature of children. i'm sooo gonna miss her

2 comments:

Jci said...

these kids are so freaking cute!!!

Jci said...

sorry bout gabriel's bday :X