Monday, November 24, 2008

random shout out

i've lost contact with alot people, i dun even know what happen to them as others know.
but is ok, is their right wheter they want to tell me or not, i'm fine with it.


i hope that i don't act differently these days.


i've been thinking too much.


i've been sitting too much, as i notice in my life i've been sitting.


i miss my friends.


i dun wan people to leave me


i can't believe i am like that.


i dun feel like knowing so much about other people's things, cz i scare that i will say something wrong, as i scare to hurt them, or make them worse.


i just want a happy life, a life that i won't be emo. I REALLY HATE BEING EMO!!!but sometimes i have too, things happen infront of me, i just can't ignore it.


sometimes i say i dun care, bt actually i really care, and i actually dunno wat action to be taken.


every1's patience has the limit, as mine reached till there. but i'm fine now


sometimes i really have to hide, and i dun want people to know it, i feel sorry..bt i just dun wanna mention about it. As i dun wan it to be part of their stress.


i dun like people giving me stress, so i dun like giving people stress too.


i'm kinda sensitive nowadays, but i hope i'll be better.


how i wish i have lotsa money to spend.


how i wish i can eat as much as i can and wont be fat.


how i wish i can be very clever and dun have to rely on other people


i'm just being random now, i jus wanna say out what i've been keeping in my heart for so long. and to let you people know.

I'M FINE. need not to worry.

No comments: