Sunday, November 02, 2008

appreciate

31st october-friday
well i think most of the ppl are celebrating halloween tat day..
it actually reminds me of last yr..it was my graduation day..the last day of chit-chatting with my dearies in class, the last day where we got no more homework to do, the last day of having fun in the class, the last day of eating together with my ji muis in the school canteen, the last day to eat the canteen's food(especially the lala, is damm nice..i miss it T.T),the last day working with my dear PA juniors, the last day to sing the school song, and also the last day been thought by teacher in class(well we dun have class on tat day actually).

i still rmb, me and my friends perform on the stage, we sang shining friends and peng you(a mandrin song called friends). i rmb when performing on the stage, i try to hold on my tears for not dripping out..and of course i did hold on until the end of performance..thinking back of those times...gosh i miss them soo much..
other than tat, i still rmb tat night, me and my classmates went to redbox, as it was halloween they had this make up thing for free at redbox..so some of my friends went to do the make up..is damm real..bt i didnt do..cz i lazy to wash after that..
ya i seriously miss them alot..!!!

ok other than tat..is 31st right...so u guys should know is time for BASKIN ROBINS!!!bt..due to the assignments, me and the others have to discuss assignment on tat day..well so tat day i dun get to eat br..u guys might think tat i can go at night, bt nope..
at night i went to temple..to help out for appreciation night..so many things had been done tat night, and i even help to figure out something which is not related to me in the middle of the night..at least i get to help on other matters..wohoo~
so tat was friday night, well kinda geram tat i dun get to eat br on tat day..T.T



1st nov-saturday
yeap is the day of appreciation night, well as i stayed over at van's place on friday night..so we went to temple at 9am...dun really sleep well tat night. ok..tat doesnt matters wat matters is the function happening on tat night..so we set up everything in the hall, and also the counter for ticketing..we finish most of the thing by 3smth. then we start our choir practise, and also dancing practise..finish dancing practise, so i ask kei to help me for jaga the dancing group..well since i got time b4 the events start, i went up to jaga them..many things happen tat i got nervous breakdown..bt is only for awhile..so just ignore it..so i've been running up and down on tat time, just to get things from downstairs and to upstairs to jaga the dancing groups..so after the dancing group part, i ran down to the backstage where i'm suppose to be.
finally i am at the backstage, so my job for the day is to make sure the performers are there in time to perform..yeap so i know i've been scolding some ppl to make sure they are there..sorry to those ppl tat got scolded by me..i hope u accept it, sorry again bcaz i was just doing my job.

i'm actually playing 3 roles on tat night, 1st is the stage manager, 2nd is the dance group coordinator, 3rd is the performer..ya i have to perform for choir and dancing too, sounds busy huh, bt actually not..i think bcaz i'm used to doing smth on the stage in high school thx to PA, yeap i miss all my PA seniors and juniors...
as the 2 performance, i'm proud to be in it..at least all the practise tat i went is not wasted..i can see the crowds stop eating and watch our performance. i was really glad, normally when ppl got food to eat, they will just eat or chat among themselves and dun bother to watch the performance, bt tat day i saw it, and i felt it. I'm actually proud of being in the performance, i nvr regret at all to join dancing and also choir, although i joined tat dancing group since i was 6, bt tat day, i know i've grown up, i've improve alot. as for the choir, it started since march(if i wasn't mistaken), well from singing through my nose together with the cartoon voice i've improve to sing in a proper way, although is not perfect bt i knew i improve alot..
In this journey of improving i've to thank all my kalyana mitras that stay along with me, and of course the main person, my sifu, my sister, my best friend, my dunno wat summore..Vanessa Lim, she is the one tat guide me, teach me, and care for me. sometimes we might have some conflict, bt still she is still the one i love, my friend, always my best sifu..and i really APPRECIATE her alot.

it was the appreciation night, the first to appreciate is my parents, for sending me to BISDS when i was 5 yrs old, i've been there for 13 yrs, although i dun really rmb those dhamma that have been thought in BISDS, bt thanks to them, i get to learn more than i know.
2nd to appreciate are all my kalyana mitras although some of my friends had left BISDS, bt still i'll nvr forget all of you, you people are still my friends in my heart, and of course to others tat walk along the journey with me, all the things tat we've go through is always a history, we shall proceed to the future, to learn more and contribute more.
3rd to appreciate, are the teachers in BISDS that have brought me up, all the teachers i try to rmb all your names, bt sorry i cant really rmb, bt still i can rmb your faces, your contribution to us as students. The time tat all of you spend on sunday morning, to come to temple to teach us, i'll nvr forget it.
4th to appreciate, BISDS tat provide dhamma classes for people to learn more about dhamma, provide other activities like dancing, choir, harmonica classes and others..without the existence of BISDS, i won't get to know these ppl around me now, and i'll be spending my sunday mornings sleeping at home doing nth..
and of course other people in BISDS and around me.i really appreciate each and every1 of you.
heart all of you..n.n

more pics upcoming soon..

No comments: