Saturday, March 15, 2008

misses

is been weeks i nvr update this blog...is not tat i was lazy, and not very busy...just dunno wat to write abt it. is beeing so quiet these days, included me!!...gosh is just so weird for me being so queit..!!! wat happen to me??well i dun really know...

on the 5th of march...my sifu- vanessa lim su-ping, fly to aukland again...

and she will only be back after two weeks..she went there to attend her graduation ceremony which is on 13th march..have to wish her CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! gosh miss her so much at here...T.T

and i have to take over her place on dancing class...for 1 week..arrggh...so scary...and it falls on this coming sunday...which is tmr...!! hope i can handle it well..and this is smth for her...

to van: CONGRATS!! and hope u have a happy graduation there..although it passed d...haha
and ya..sorry for not replying ur msg because i'm out of credit d..really sorry...well have to take care at there...miss you lots here...

then...on the 12th march..
is the day i get my SPM result...well many ppl told me that they are nervous, scared...but i don't have the feeling at all..is not because i'm so confident that i can get a good result, is because i've started college d..and i dun have to worry abt it anymore...
so i kinda excited on that day..cz i get to meet my friends, buddies again..gosh i seriously miss them alot..all of my friends had change their physical appearance...gosh they are just so pretty and handsome d...hahaha...luckily they are still the same for me...they are still my loves one....
too bad we nvr took tat much of picture tat day..
but i kinda fed up to my school tat day..all the other schools have given out the result except my school...we waited there for almost 2 hours and we only get it...when i received the result i was kinda happy but not very..because is more than what i expected but not wat my mom's expectation...i expect myself to get only 1A in it...but i got 3A!!!hahahaha and i nvr expect my science to get a B3....but i failed two subjects which i nvr study for it...and i really don' t like those subject..hahaha..and this is my result...

Mathematics- 1A
English- 2A
Account-2A
A. Mathematics- 3B
Arts- 3B
Science- 3B
Moral- 5C
Malay- 5C
Chinese- 5C
Econs-9G
Sejarah-9G

and from wat i know after that...kenneth my really really best bro, bestie friend, have to fly to australia for 10 days and he told me that if he like the place there he won't come back..gosh i was so shock abt that...i'm so gonna miss him so much...bt from wat i guess i think he will come back after the 10 days...miss calling him bear bear, big head and miss to hit his stomach, miss him from bullying me, and miss his joke...gosh he is such a good friend for me....my forever best brother...but make sure he buy smth there for me when he come back...hahahaha..xp



miss all of them!!

No comments: