Tuesday, March 25, 2008

before and after

finally i have the guts to take a picture with my new hair...and of course this is the 1 i think is the best looking picture......now lets compare


this is the old me




.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

...........

..........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.




the new hair..!!

it mights looks straight from the picture due to the angle, but......if u see the real me it wont be that straight and nice...T.T

i just miss my old straight long hair...i dun care..i wanna straighten my hair again as soon as possible..






and besides that, i have some other pictures to show out...which is my lovely doggie...n.n

he is a small size dog...
and tis is the picture where he was trying to sleep and i was disturbing him..hahaha..
front view
view from the above
and the near view..wahaha...izint he adorable!!

No comments: