Thursday, December 27, 2007

on the 26th december..
i plan to go out with somebody of course..and i asked him that 1 week ago and that fella cant even confirm until 24th december..and of course on the 25th night i ask that fella again...and what the fella told me is he can only fetch me but cant go out with me...what the!!!
that time my mood from happy to mad. is just like a volcano burst out and i almost scolded at that fella..bt of course i try to control my temper..
after that i got to go with my cousin and ask that fella to fetch me in and out the whole day who ask him to made me so mad and fly me aeroplane..argh...
but after that i forgotten abt my madness and went to sunway pyramid with my cousins and her frens. actually i plan to watch alvin and the chipmunks on that day, unfortunately, my cousin sister want to watch alien vs predator 2 and the movie that i wanna watch is full.
we had our lunch at sushi king 1st b4 we went for the movies and omg..!!! i broke my record eating at sushi king..y...?? normally if i went there and eat i could eat until almost rm50 jus for me myself..and that day i only ate rm17 that is the 1st time and is only 5 plates of sushi with green tea..that was the 1st time i ate so cheap at sushi king.
then we were late for the movie the movie started d and we jus walk in, felt so sorry for the other audience for disturbing them..and guess wat i hate that show..although it was quite nice..bt i really hate that show..that show is gross and it scares me since i went in until the end..omg...my cousin even shout out..so malu...and other ppl thought i was the one who shout..issshxx
soon we went shopping me and my cousin walk alone and the other 3 guys went for arcade..i bought a new purse and also some stupid stuff for that fella as a appreciation for fetching me in and out and also as a christmas present..

then when almost 615pm i try to find someone to fetch me to the yuen's steamboat restaurant and i found elizabeth..thx she was jus on the way to there and fetch me along to that restautant..haha..and we had our elecom annual dinner at there..thanks to pei yee and elizabeth to organise that for us...thx you girls..
so we had our nice dinner that night and also as a farewell to kian yung and kelly to go ns..gonna miss you guys..sob..T.T
and thanks for the nice dinner although the food is not that nice except the chicken..hehe
i will miss you guys..dun worry PA members when i'm free i will be back to help u all...n.n


the fours




ladies


happy ending
hahahahahaa
the eldest among all
we spend the whole night laughing

No comments: