Saturday, December 15, 2007

jolin's concert

on the 14th of december went genting with my parents, lil bro and my uncle's family having fun on the day unfortutnately the rain ruined it so we wasted time on lining up for every game..
bt at night me and my brother went for jolin's concert...my idol...!!!
wao..i was so happy to meet her jus few metres away...
it was the 1st time that i met her so close without watching tv..and her voice is so cute like a lil girl..she really had a face of an angel and a body of a devil perfect!!!!
and of course the most i admire abt her is her dance...is good...i jus hope tat i can dance like her one day...hahahahha..xp
and tis is the 1st time i went for this kind of concert...happy and excited..

so i got to thanks to both of my parents for buying tickets for me and my bro to watch my idol..thanks to them for giving me this opportunity..although the rain ruined the day bt that night i was damm happy...haha...i cant even sleep on tat nite...hmm..actually i should write longer..bt kinda lazy to describe how was it..so i will use the pictures to show my day..n.n

me and my lil cousin


with yu ming
on the pirate ship..seems like i'm the only crazy 1...

me and my another bookworm cousin on the elephant

when they are above the sky

in the 4D cinema

having my dinner at burger king

my ticket

b4 the concert starts

the stage

intro

in between

enchor

the cap that i bought there after the concert

No comments: