Sunday, June 20, 2010

midnight

is midnight now~ and i'm actually blogging
well, i just woke up from my sleep, which i don't even know why am i up

oh wells~ i guess my brain just don't wanna rest and still wanna think about all the stuff that i'm suppose to do

i'm suppose to be sleeping now, as today is my last day of work in mv
gonna miss the guys alot

recently my brain is all focus on my work, and work and WORK~
I just couldn't help to not think about what i haven do, what is the thing missing
well open is coming in 2 weeks time
finally i feel the stress of working
is not that before that i was too relaxed, but i just enjoy doing it
but with the super extra work load now that i'm facing different than the others
is really stressful
seriously is not easy as a new teacher to be so patient, strong and hardworking with such work load, i can see alot of people that just could not take the stress and just left like that, well i know is not nice to be complaining like that now
but i just need to release out my stress

currently craving for alcohol now~
and i've been craving for it for 3 days straight
but i'm controlling myself not to, provided there's some1 that belanja me~ hahahahaa xp

oh well, last day of work in mv, although i only work there for 4 days, but knowing the people there for around 1 week, i felt the closeness with them quite a lot, never in my life talk so much with a stranger before, and yes i'm an antisocial person, but this time i wasn't at all~
indeed i have fun working there =)
because i had the easiest job ever~ and i get to know more people
i don't know how much will i miss them during this period of time
i shouldn't be thinking about smth else, and i should focus on my work till 1st of july then it would be the only time to relax
i really can't wait till the day comes and faster end

oh well i'm so sorry for not being updating my blog frequently, but i don't have the time to do so
anyways i won't even bother to blog about the past, it was wayyy too long ago, don't think people would wanna read it too, since i have lesser readers now

anyways, is a journey to go thru, with all the stress and unhappiness that i have to face currently
i always know tat, and is a normal thing for human to complain, no1 is perfect, so i'm actually fine now after releasing here in my blog =)

p/s: i think for the rest of my blog~ i won't even bother to put any colours provided i'm free to do so

No comments: