Thursday, April 08, 2010

i forgotten about my blog



haha yea sorry peeps for not updating my blog, well i'm busy~ yes and real busy, until now~ wohoo~! end of my diploma exams and classes. no i have not graduate, i still have my practicum. Now currently having 2 weeks of term break from work. and YAY, rest time~~~ and still there's loads of work to be done, imagine me bringing back 1 big black of the rubbish plastic bag, back home with another stack of papers to bring home to do, oh well what to do i dun get my pay for nth.

so how have i been these 3 months,

college - well is the end. I'm not sure if i'm relived or i'm happy to leave? or i'm sad to leave. I'm confused, there're lots of ups and downs happening, but no one is perfect and life is never perfect, i've always been applying this to myself, therefore, i didnt feel a thing after leaving there. I believe we can still each other if we put effort to do so.
Having friends around, i do appreciate them for what they've gave me no matter good or bad, is just an experience of life, at least i can proudly tell to another person that i've experience such kind of things no matter good or bad, and is always a lesson to learn for me.
but still, i miss the girls~~~



temple - well being the head teacher of this year, i'm alright, it doesn't seemed as hard as i think, because i've always been listening from ppl complaining abt being the head teacher of the class, but to me is just an ordinary teacher, without having any higher position or what, every is on the same level, and each of them has their responsibilities thats it, as long as i'm doing my best and making sure the rest are doing so will do =)
choir well there will be a haiti performance for us upcoming soon, hahaha i'm always not nervous for smth which i'm suppose to be nervous to, such as exams, group performance and etc. Ya ya i know i'm a weirdo, lol~! but i personally think that putting too much emotion on certain things, it does not help at all, no matter being sad or being happy, being excited abt certain thing. Like i said, as long as you're doing your best and helping each other.
dance group, ah i felt bad for the dancers, especially the group i'm currently teaching now, their dance are super hard, and there's not enough time for them to learn finish the dance =(
still figuring out should i change the steps easier or not? but having such easy steps for them will never bring them up to another level and improve themselves, ahhh~ i'm confused~!

TCH- well TCH means The Children House, well is the place where i'm currently working now. There's a lot of work to do in this place, and is really a big pile of work, and with the time management, we have to rush everything~, but is good, i get to learn how to manage the time and learn to do things quick. to be honest the thing i've realized i've improved after working here is~ I'VE BETTER HAND WRITING NOW~!! hahahaha what to do, they're really particular in tidyness. Working with the kids, oh well sometimes they tend to make me loose patient, but most of the time they're lovely, well it just depends on how you look the children at. With the people that i work around, my colleagues, well I have to say that i'm really happy to get to know them. Indeed, i'm taking them as a friend rather than colleagues, they really made me felt like is worth to be in this place, and i feel so bad for making mistakes sometimes but i've always been forgiven by them. =) i'm really glad to know them =D
as my senior, SARA~ i'll have to say i'm really really lucky to have her as senior, she taught me a lot and i really learnt alot from her.
Thanks for alot of them for accepting me, although i might be really annoying to all of you hahahaha, well due to my voice, and the noise that i've always make and those things that i'm saying that is not logical but i still think it is, and i know i'm abnormal and weird~ hahaha but i really hope that those really entertain you all~ i love being a clown (not the real type) and yes i'm serious, well making people happy is always what i wanted.
I'm sooo sooo sorry if i offended any of you or annoyed you all. I LOVE ALL OF YOU~!!

thats a short update for my life so far
hopefully next update would be
genting trip - because that's the only event that i took pictures recently lol
and i won't update events that has pass long time ago~

No comments: