Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine's night

14th february 2009,
a night to remember..
organized a single party at my house, invited all the singles accept for one due to my misunderstanding...people who attend are, kei, geetha, chiang, vincent, jiok, van, su, kim mei(kevin's friend), kevin, mike, sui yuan and ming huy that just drop by and left early.
well..there were some games in my mind, but due to certain reasons i don't think is suitable and i was sooo busy for that week, i didnt plan any game for them, so sorry peeps.
I'm so glad that every1 that i invited are all there...no absenties..hahahahahah
we had mafia and smth so called snap..it was kinda draggy for those 2 games, but seems that every1 do have fun, laughter is everywhere..hahaha
then a surprise for kei kei's belated birthday...



dinner time




left:maria
right: MARIA CHEONG!!!




smiles



laughing at the mafias




1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K........







AHHH!!!!*piak piak piak piak*








laughing all the way





2 controlers and all handphones





2 left out nokias from sony erricson



nokia surrounded by sony





surprise celebration for kei kei..muackxx



later on we went to the park behind my hse..



ladies in the middle of the road..




doing yoga in the middle of the road



vincent is enjoying his childhood times




titanic geetha waiting for her macha!!hahaha




weeee.....





i was too heavy for this



and having fun with the see-saw


jiok li trying to fly like a bird...hahahaha

a real formal group pic





punching


the very obscence picture

kelly's shirt says: she is my love
van's shirt says: sorry if i looked interested

no for vincent

no for mike

yes for kevin

no answers for both of them






and yes for geetha!!!

and this is what i call silly pictures

van



chiang




well although the things that we did are kinda simple, but i really do have lotsa fun with every1.
Without them i wouldn't have a chance to organized this party, and i will be sitting all alone in my hse facing the computer, to me they are the V.I.P in my life. of course some of you are my VIP's too...haha well what i can say again is, that night is really a night to rmb and in this 19 years, this is my best valentine's celebration of all!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU...!!!



and thanks for being my valentines n.n
and gave me the best valentine's day!!
xoxo

No comments: