Tuesday, October 16, 2007

my best ji mui

today when i jus came back from account tuition..was goin back to my room suddenly my bro call me that i received a letter.. when i heard that i felt kinda weird, mostly i will only received letter from those college or shop wateva..and when i look at the letter it was not typed and an using handwriting brownish anvelop..i was wondering who will be the one who will send letter to me...?
i looked behind there isnt any name but an address there..i open it and i saw a winnie the pooh paper full of words and the first thing i read is the name at the last there..guess what the letter was sent by one of my best ji mui.....cheong huey jci!!!
haha..and i quickly read the letter oh my goodness...i was so touched by her words and while reading the 2nd paragraph she said she found a big mashimaro picture from a comic book and cut it out she made a book mark for me..i was so happy and touched by her..i keep smiling and looking at that bookmark..she knew that i am a mashimaro freak..omg i love her so muuuuchhh!!! she is gonna be my best ji mui eva together with others...!!! i miss kei kei so much ler...too bad she have tuition on sunday if not i'm gonna met her every week..sob sob..bt hope that she too do well in her form 6..

to kei: i know is hard to study form 6 i knew it from my bro the way he study...hope that u can get over all those stress and take care..u also got to be healthy and happy happy always..n.n love ya so so so much..!!!miss you..
the book mark, letter and the anvelop


the mashimaro book mark
me and my lovely kei..n.n

No comments: